• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christmas miracle

Jackofalltrades

I am very happy for your family friend.

I can't not say that for every happy miracle, I have personal experience with 5 of the unhappy kind that also have no logical medical explanation.

It is a tough business.

Odd that the big G only gets credit for the good ones. :D

I don't know about that:

Job 1:21 (KJV):

21... Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Just sayin...:D

I too have seen many inexplicable tragedies, I just believe that a bigger plan is in play and we'll never have all the answers.

And yes, all my posts are on an iPhone and am notorious fit fat fingering the tiny keyboard with my rather large hands. I'm relieved to see the heart of the message is what resonates with you infallible posters on the Internet. I shall continue to strive to reach your level of character.

I am very happy for your family friend.

I can't not say that for every happy miracle, I have personal experience with 5 of the unhappy kind that also have no logical medical explanation.

It is a tough business.

Odd that the big G only gets credit for the good ones. :D

Just could not leave it alone.

Amazing what happened in this thread :nonod:

For the record, the Christmas season holds some unhappy memories for me too. It was on December 16th some years back that my mother passed away. Just a few weeks after that, the girl I was engged to at the time left me. And that began easily the worst period of my life.

We all have bad times.

With that said, even at my worst, I never found that dumping on someone else's happiness made me feel any better about my sadness. So what was the point of that?

Amazing what happened in this thread :nonod:

For the record, the Christmas season holds some unhappy memories for me too. It was on December 16th some years back that my mother passed away. Just a few weeks after that, the girl I was engged to at the time left me. And that began easily the worst period of my life.

We all have bad times.

With that said, even at my worst, I never found that dumping on someone else's happiness made me feel any better about my sadness. So what was the point of that?

It was the Gword.It gets people up in arms around here.I myself have had bad time around this time too.With that said I am glad to to read of JOATs good times.

Archived