• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christmas miracle

Jackofalltrades

Hidden

Oh but wait, there are soooo many good "atheist" organizations that do so much. Ive heard of.......oh well Im sure they are out there.

http://www.africaguide.com/charity.htm

Lots of non-religious ones there.

I don't think that there are "athiest" organizations dedicated to anything, as there is no real reason for "athiests" to have "aid organizations" so they can try and convert people, which is the primary mission of most Christian aid organizations.

Hidden

Who says I dont?

If you do, then good for you. Try and find enough fulfilment in that so that you don't have to vent/piss on other people's threads IN THE LOUNGE.

Be okay enough with your athiesm/agnosticism that you don't have to poop on other people beliefs like you incessantly bitch that Christians and other religions always do. That should supply you with that smug feeling of self satisfaction/superiority that eludes you in the Tinderbox. Merry Christmas.

I deleted them.

And no, I didn't "keep the atheist ones." WTF? The ones I kept were the ones wishing well. And the ones that were poking fun at his misspelling earlier (I'm guessing he's typing on an iphone or somesuch since i and o are right beside each other on those damn small keyboards). I deleted the ones that devolved into bickering, on both sides.

I deleted them.

And no, I didn't "keep the atheist ones." WTF? The ones I kept were the ones wishing well. And the ones that were poking fun at his misspelling earlier (I'm guessing he's typing on an iphone or somesuch since i and o are right beside each other on those damn small keyboards). I deleted the ones that devolved into bickering, on both sides.

Good move.

JOAT, nice story.

Archived