• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elvis

SCP

EVen if you don't like his music, you have to appreciate what he did for music. Without him taking black music and repackaging it for white people, we would never have had rock n roll, and all the iterations hence.

If you want to listen to Perry Como tapes from now until the rapture, go ahead. I'll go listen to Rise Against and Them Crooked Vulture.

p.s. Merry Christmas!

Meh, I think I would still be listening to Tool today if Elvis never existed. I just think Elvis's stuff is crap.

John Tesh? Now, talk about your music icon.....

i hate elvis' music. he was one of the most overrated musicians of all time. he was a pioneer in his genre, but i have never liked his music.

i see your john tesh and raise you a michael bolton.

i hate elvis' music. he was one of the most overrated musicians of all time. he was a pioneer in his genre, but i have never liked his music.

i see your john tesh and raise you a michael bolton.

Bolton was certainly a pioneer and a leader. As was Kenny G. Who'd of thought that crappy music without words could sell so many albums?

Were either of these guys a product of NC State?

I agree most of Elvis' popular 50's stuff is unlistenable today. But check out his religious efforts, and his later stuff. The man could really, really sing and entertain a crowd.

Without Elvis soul and R&B would have never gone mainstream. Basically he did for Rock and Roll what Madonna did for cheap Italian sluts.

I agree most of Elvis' popular 50's stuff is unlistenable today. But check out his religious efforts, and his later stuff. The man could really, really sing and entertain a crowd.

Without Elvis soul and R&B would have never gone mainstream. Basically he did for Rock and Roll what Madonna did for cheap Italian sluts.

Your opinion doesn't count because I saw you wearing a Kenny G: Smooth Rockin' The Stage Live '07 Tour t-shirt at the tailgate.

Archived