• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night Preseason Games

Jackie Lee

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the Texans are just gonna Texan. They seem destined to fug up. And yes, I know those are some pretty big rocks I'm chucking around inside this Panthers fandom glass house. 😂

Yeah rookie D-minded HC, rookie OC, and a rookie QB learning behind Mills and Keenum was not that well thought out. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

remember the Texans earned the secon pick in the draft...if Withers had coached from day one last year we probably would have won the division.

We're in a lot better shaped than Houston....particularly on OL

I am gonna guess Withers was computer spelled, and yeah, Stroud is with the team that Lovie screwed out of the first pick.

They are a legit trainwreck of a team and have a very young first time head coach who has a lot of seasoning to absorb.
Anyone coming to Carolina was ahead in the rebuilding and coaching up game by a major margin. 

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

I am gonna guess Withers was computer spelled, and yeah, Stroud is with the team that Lovie screwed out of the first pick.

They are a legit trainwreck of a team and have a very young first time head coach who has a lot of seasoning to absorb.
Anyone coming to Carolina was ahead in the rebuilding and coaching up game by a major margin. 

Not before Rhule was fired. If Rhule had control of Bryce Young, I think we would be in deep water.  There is a whole different vibe now  since Reich got here that I cannot describe. 

Edited by Cam Lawter

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

BB is always running crazy poo in the preseason, trying out blitz packages, sending 5 or 6 guys. Cam and Corral both got injured in Patriots preseason games

Corral got hurt bc a lineman stepped on his foot and cam got hurt on a scramble. Not sure BB and his game planning has anything to do with that….

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Texans tried to get cute.

They should have waited on a QB until they built their Oline. They could have been in the running for Caleb Williams next year.

CJ might be more raw than people realize and that Texan’s staff probably isn’t up to the job of developing him.