• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oboy......John Fox

cartier600

I am absolutely convinced John Fox enjoys winning with field goal, hell after watching this the fix was in... Call me stupid call me whatever i think fox let Drew try and get that record... but hey the panthers won so i will not complain... but this cardiac cat sh*t is getting crazy

...if we didnt have Dlo... we'd be 8-8...we started running up the middle at 8 minutes into the 3rd quarter for no yardage and fox kept doing it and doing it and doing it, inspite of getting any real yardage, we didnt even keep the D honest with a dump or a slant. oh, and here is a news flash: THE FRICKIN SMOKE ROUTE DOESNT WORK ANYMO... I just dont know how you can dominate like we have done in the last 2 games and cough it up in the last 5 minutes....

...if we didnt have Dlo... we'd be 8-8...we started running up the middle at 8 minutes into the 3rd quarter for no yardage and fox kept doing it and doing it and doing it, inspite of getting any real yardage, we didnt even keep the D honest with a dump or a slant. oh, and here is a news flash: THE FRICKIN SMOKE ROUTE DOESNT WORK ANYMO... I just dont know how you can dominate like we have done in the last 2 games and cough it up in the last 5 minutes....

You need some ibuprofen and a nap. I can tell.

What you're saying is that we wouldn't be as good as we are if we didn't have a running back who rushed for over 1400 yards...

No team would be as good if they lost that kind of offensive power...

Archived