• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prayer request update/thanks

Jackofalltrades

Several months ago I came here to ask for your prayers and consideration with regard to our newly born, premature son.

He's doing exceptionally well as he approaches 9 lbs, not too bad considering he started just over two pounds. He's slightly ahead of where he should be developmentally and we couldn't be happier or more blessed.

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.

Several months ago I came here to ask for your prayers and consideration with regard to our newly born, premature son.

He's doing exceptionally well as he approaches 9 lbs, not too bad considering he started just over two pounds. He's slightly ahead of where he should be developmentally and we couldn't be happier or more blessed.

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.

Thanks for the update. I've thought about you several times. So relieved to hear positive news.

Great to hear---I can relate. My little girl spent the first week of her life in the NICU, but ended up being perfectly fine.

Speaking of preemies my dad was almost 3 mos premature and was not even 2lbs when he was born---and that was 1944. It's a miracle he survived and even more so he's perfectly normal.

Congrats!

Archived