• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is insane! Xmas wishlists?

Samuel L. Jackson

I was actually considering giving her a list of something along the lines of:

...you to quit smoking, however rare it may be

Sorry to go off on a wee tangent but....referring to your home theater thread, you obviously have a real nice house. Does the missus go outside to smoke? We have a neighbor that does that, see him out front all the time sucking on nails...kind of cracks me up that people are so hooked on that poo that they'll stand out in the cold, or the rain to get their fix because they don't want to smell up their house.

Sorry to go off on a wee tangent but....referring to your home theater thread, you obviously have a real nice house. Does the missus go outside to smoke? We have a neighbor that does that, see him out front all the time sucking on nails...kind of cracks me up that people are so hooked on that poo that they'll stand out in the cold, or the rain to get their fix because they don't want to smell up their house.

Luckily enough, she isn't really considered a smoker... I think she may have 1 a day, if that, and it's strictly at work on a break or during her lunch... She may go through a pack like once every 3-4 weeks...

I think it's more of a social thing for her, which is pretty weak in my opinion, but I deal with it because it could be worse I suppose... If I could have anything I wanted, it'd be her to stop that though...

...and the BJs... lol...

For comparison's sake... The list she gave me includes:

Some slippers for around the house

Some line dancing DVDs (she wants to learn how to do them right)

a pump action 20 gauge shotgun

some sweaters

a hat

a sleeping bag

and...

a friggin' Infiniti G37... lol...

I asked her what kind of $30,000 present I should ask for... although, now that I think about it...

...maybe that is a bargaining point for some BJs? ;)

Archived