• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall always have a good time with these - how do I get with my neighbor?

hepcat

Here's what you do.

Its almost Christmas, right? So, get you a box. Cut a hole in the box. Stick your dick in the box. Get her to open the box.

(For more info on this just look up Dick in Box Vid on Youtube.)

This works EVERY time. Trust me. Just do it.

Also, you should probably have a friend somewhere in the vicinity with a video camera. Just in case something memorable happens. You never want to forget your first time do you?

this cannt be the same hepcat form the old fanhome board, cause that guy would not pull a douche move.

your best friends' ex???? bro, thats grounds to be outed form the bros. no way would help you achieve this. (looks away in shame........)

I'm not worried about staying friends with her, I'm worried about staying friends with my friend who dated her. I don't think it's going to work out. We had plans to get drunk together last night and she just ended up not calling me...she's really stressed out about her life and I gave her a ride and she was crying in the car. Might just not be the right time.

I'm not worried about staying friends with her, I'm worried about staying friends with my friend who dated her. I don't think it's going to work out. We had plans to get drunk together last night and she just ended up not calling me...she's really stressed out about her life and I gave her a ride and she was crying in the car. Might just not be the right time.

Why would your bud be mad at you. He didn't want her, you do, no big deal. Unless you can't stand to lick where he put his dick.

In other news....run like the fuging wind my man. Any girl who cries in YOUR car, and you aren't hitting it needs to be left alone.

Archived