• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall always have a good time with these - how do I get with my neighbor?

hepcat

You don't want to get with your neighbor.

Rule #1 is never have a one night stand with someone you have to see every day.

Buuuut...

Rule #2 is never pass up an opportunity. So next time she calls you over (which, by the way, if a girl invites you over past midnight it usually means she wants you) just go for it. Worst that can happen is you get sent home with a slap on the wrist.

That reeks of epic fail...hahahah

I didn't see her today, she didn't call or text and her car hasn't been at her house almost all day....so I don't know...I think the only way I could get her is if I said "Forget that you've known me for 5 years. Let's just start fresh."

might work....

I really think she is just fuging around with you to make herself feel good. No offense to you, it's just what some girls do....ok most girls.

1. Just ask the damn question. If she wants to get with you then she will.

2. ????? [Censored]

3. Profit.

agreed. If you bring it across right I doubt it would end the friendship. I'm assuming you care about the friendship stay intact at least a bit or you would have already done this in a more blatant way.

I really think she is just fuging around with you to make herself feel good. No offense to you, it's just what some girls do....ok most girls.

This.

When you first meet a girl and interest is expressed, either act or be perpetually stuck in "the freind zone".

Sorry dude---probably best to move on. If you really want to try and salvage something then start bringing other women around and see how she reacts---some good ol' jealousy is the way to play the "women's game" right back...

agreed. If you bring it across right I doubt it would end the friendship. I'm assuming you care about the friendship stay intact at least a bit or you would have already done this in a more blatant way.

Well yes, I do care that the friendship stays intact. The situation is complicated. Since she dated my best friend, if he heard that I fuged her, that would hurt my friendship with him. Granted, they dated almost 4 years ago now, but they are still friends and hang out. Her signals have been mixed, but it may not be worth going through all the aftermath.

You don't want to get with your neighbor.

Rule #1 is never have a one night stand with someone you have to see every day.

Buuuut...

Rule #2 is never pass up an opportunity. So next time she calls you over (which, by the way, if a girl invites you over past midnight it usually means she wants you) just go for it. Worst that can happen is you get sent home with a slap on the wrist.

I don't agree with your Rule #2.

Doesn't sound like much work would be required to get the job done.

I'd have to echo the sentiments made earlier wondering if the repercussions are worth the deed, however. You shouldn't poop where you eat, and nobody likes a buddy going after his ex. Really no timeframe either. Just gets kinda weird.

Archived