• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall always have a good time with these - how do I get with my neighbor?

hepcat

She lives across the street from me. We've been friends since 2005, and for about a year she dated my best friend. Early on, before she dated him, she expressed interest in me, but now she maintains generally friendly ties. She's been giving me wierd signals though. She calls/texts me almost every day to hang out. Like last night - I had some people over and everyone left around 2am and it was just me and her. We played a couple games of beer pong "jungle style" which means the players wrestle for the ball if it rolls back. So yea some of this happened and I thought things were going well. Afterward she invited me to come back to her house and eat some food, but it was around 330am at this point and I was too drunk/high/tired to make it much longer, but I don't think that was my chance.

Her roomate is gone so she's over at her house alone. She was complaining about the boy she's been seeing cheating on her, but she keeps going back to him. Last night though she said it's probably over between him and her. It's been really cold lately - I think my chances are getting better.

when you're not so drunk/high/tired send her a text asking, "when you gonna let me tap that?" and run with it.

That reeks of epic fail...hahahah

I didn't see her today, she didn't call or text and her car hasn't been at her house almost all day....so I don't know...I think the only way I could get her is if I said "Forget that you've known me for 5 years. Let's just start fresh."

might work....

Archived