• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bioshock

88 Bronco

• 1 month later...

hahaha. I'm finally playing it on the PC myself. This is mostly because I put another 270 playing hrs into Final Fantasy 12. But yes Bioshock is awesome; not quite as good as Half Life II though.

I couldn't really get into 12.

I beat it and never touched it again.

Bioshock was fun, but I wish I hadn't spent $60 on it.

I couldn't really get into 12.

I beat it and never touched it again.

Bioshock was fun, but I wish I hadn't spent $60 on it.

same here, I know the combat in FF12 is some of the best in the series but I couldn't have cared less for the characters in the game, in all the previous FF games you actually started to like and get attached to the Characters, like how some people were actually crying when Aeris was killed by Sephiroth, people cared for the characters, and in FF12 I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone died at any one moment.

I spent a lot of time rare monster hunting. I also built and found most of the rare equipment and weapons. That took a lot of time. The story or the characters is never why I play a game, although most of the FF's were very good.
IMO it's the story that makes the FF games great, they're game play has always been good but it's never been the reason I played the game.

Game play is important in FPS, Adventure game and other games like Splinter Cell, JRPG's usually focus more on the Story then anything else.

Archived