• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Missing Mother

Jangler

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/mystery-surrounds-missing-utah-mom-susan-powell/story?id=9307164

Five days after a Utah mother's disappearance, puzzled police are calling the case suspicious and plan to question the woman's husband a second time.

Susan Powell, 28, was last seen Sunday at her home in West Valley City and was reported missing by relatives the next day.

Powell's husband, Joshua Powell, and two children were also believed to be missing but returned home Monday afternoon. Joshua Powell said he decided Sunday night to take the children on a late-night camping trip.

"Lots of times I just go camping with my boys," Powell told a local CBS News' affiliate. "Just overnight. We do s'mores and stuff."

Has anybody seen the Video of her husband talking to the media? He is so full of poo. He sniffles loudly and before every sentence, so you hear it. Some of them were even forced. And the video talking about "s'mores and stuff" just watch and listen to him, he is making it up as he goes. He didn't think out his story at all which leads me to think it was probably an accident, but now with the coverup and lying he just looks like guilty SOB and needs to be hung up by his balls in public.

I would hate to be the husband of a wife that goes missing nowadays. You are automatically screwed in the pooper.

Not that this guy doesn't look guilty as hell, just sayin'.

I'm trying to find the video of him and the poo he is spewing.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top%20stories/story/Neighbors-say-disappearance-of-West-Valley-woman/uyFIRnZ2KkOW4IlArsxzvA.cspx

"I told him if my wife came up missing, I'd be going nuts, I'd be outlooking for her. What do you think? He's like the cops are handling all that," said Peterson.

Peterson said Powell kept talking about himself instead.

"He was talking about his kids, about his clothes about his sleep. He was talking about his van that police took. He was talking about his house, talking about like I wonder if my bird is dead," said Peterson.

Powell allegedly told Peterson that Susan was sleeping Sunday night at around 12:30 when he left the house.

"According to him, loaded up his kids in the middle of the night to go on this little trip to make smores," said Peterson

"I said the weather was bad, was it snowing, he said yeah it snowed pretty good. If you looked at his hands, they looked freezer burned like almost frost bitten," said Peterson.

So he took his 2 and 4 year old son out in the woods at 12:30am on the coldest night of he season, single digit temps to have s'mores? hhhmmm

I'm trying to find the video of him and the poo he is spewing.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top%20stories/story/Neighbors-say-disappearance-of-West-Valley-woman/uyFIRnZ2KkOW4IlArsxzvA.cspx

So he took his 2 and 4 year old son out in the woods at 12:30am on the coldest night of he season, single digit temps to have s'mores? hhhmmm

SURE, I've got a 2 y/o that I take swimming in the French Broad the first full moon of January. You don't do stuff like this with your kids, Jangler?

The best thing about taking your kid to do stuff like that is its a good way to get rid of excess baggage.

Did I just say too much :leaving:

Archived