• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Completely Disappointed in Tiger...

Zod

You all must be young and naive.

Something my late uncle-in-law taught me on the shores of the South Core Banks.

We'd be out there...fishing..stinking...and some lass would occasionally come across on the ferry to look for shells and whatnot. Sometimes a hotty. We were all pretty inebriated and we were talking about this one...and he said "boys...let me tell you something. I know ya'll are checking out that woman. She's hot..there's no doubt. But let me tell you one important fact. Somewhere...someone is sick and tired of her s**t"

Puts things into perspective.

12 women? Are you farking nuts?

Did I say all at once? Did I say marry all twelve? Hell no, I'm not that crazy. 12 mistresses... BIG difference.

I don't understand when people say "he's just a man". I've never cheated, several guys I know have never cheated. There are professional athletes who've never cheated.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. could've been the same way. Had he chose to get married and be a family man his sponsors would've marketed the hell out of that just like Tiger's did, and Tiger did film the ads, do the interviews, and sign the deals allowing himself to be made out that way, he had no problem banking the checks. Junior didn't do it because he, like Tiger, wants a different woman wherever he goes. The difference is Junior doesn't pretend otherwise, so nobody cares.

Purity-Control - I hear ya man and I get it. I just have this compulsion to point out how ridiculous it is.

The only reasons those corporations give a flying fug is because we are all crowding around the TV with our voyeur glasses trying to get a glimpse of his personal train wreck. They know its a better play to move away from him than to be standing too close if and when we start calling for the spikes and cross. Talk about your positive feedback loops...

As for your kids...

Why do they have to know? When I was around 10 a Jim Brown hung his willie out on the pages of Playgirl. My dad never had to explain why that was a bad thing and Mr Brown wasn't the kind of man I should want to grow up to be. I dont mean to tell you how to raise your kids. I just think wer all tell our kids too much about the "grown up" world these days.

But that's our fault.... not his.

We are the ones who put him up there next to the Gods. And now that we see he is just a man he has to suffer?

It's not his fault that he's a married man and he's running around with 12 different women???

And it's all over the news, TV, magazines at the checkout line... how do I not talk to my kids when they see it and ask?

I didn't put him up there that high... the media and his sponsors did...

screw Tiger Woods....I never have or never will cheat on my wife, I married her in sickness and in health, for better or for worse etc etc etc. He's not just a guy....he's a cheating pig and I hope she takes him for half plus!!!!

You molested me with your eyes once.

Archived