• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Completely Disappointed in Tiger...

Zod

So what?

Why would you(anyone that's not immediate family) care if he was banging a pair of crack whores while he wife was giving birth in a high risk pregnancy?

Where he put his pecker has zero to do with the fact he he may well be the greatest golfer to EVER play the game.

Again, I just don't get why anyone cares...

Unless you been on the moon for the majority of your life, you should know about this country's sick obsession with celebrities small or large doesn't matter.

Why does guy crying on you-tube about Britney spears for 15mins make the talk show circuit.

With a war going on and a failing economy but did Barry Bonds do steroids?

Why does a fat pig that can only sing 1 song, become the talk of the world.

I'm sorry but your not going to be the most richest famous athlete in the world a true mega celebrity & then think your going to retreat to your "privacy" when something happens.

This is American man, Celebritys & especially there misery is more important then war, economy, etc etc.

So what?

Why would you(anyone that's not immediate family) care if he was banging a pair of crack whores while he wife was giving birth in a high risk pregnancy?

Where he put his pecker has zero to do with the fact he he may well be the greatest golfer to EVER play the game.

Again, I just don't get why anyone cares...

If you're going to allow yourself to be potrayed as this high standard, example to young men in this county, and profit handsomely from that image, you'd better be willing to walk a mighty thin line or you will get called on it.

If you're going to allow yourself to be potrayed as this high standard, example to young men in this county, and profit handsomely from that image, you'd better be willing to walk a mighty thin line or you will get called on it.

I'm with Bobby here on this... is he still the best golfer alive, yes. Has he been portrayed in the media as this great family man and great person? Yes. Do I now have to explain to my kids what he did? Yes... that's why I care.

Should these corporations that have paid him tens of millions of dollars to be a spokesperson and sell their products care about his off-course behavior? Absolutely they should and do.

On a personal level, do I care, hell no... he's an adult and can do whatever he wants, but there are consequences in the real world, and he's dealing with them now.

Wish I could find the quote by his dad, saying what a phenomenal person his son is and how he was going to change the world.

Edit, here it is...

"Tiger will do more than any other man in history to change the course of humanity," Earl Woods said. No kidding? Smith was understandably skeptical, so he followed up: Would the kid do more than Buddha, Gandhi and Nelson Mandela?

"Yes, because he has a larger forum than any of them," Earl said.

You all must be young and naive.

Something my late uncle-in-law taught me on the shores of the South Core Banks.

We'd be out there...fishing..stinking...and some lass would occasionally come across on the ferry to look for shells and whatnot. Sometimes a hotty. We were all pretty inebriated and we were talking about this one...and he said "boys...let me tell you something. I know ya'll are checking out that woman. She's hot..there's no doubt. But let me tell you one important fact. Somewhere...someone is sick and tired of her s**t"

Puts things into perspective.

12 women? Are you farking nuts?

Archived