• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Years Eve

Sultan33g

Besides, if any of you from the internet world (besides Bo) shows up on my doorstep that night I will punch you in the throat and then finish you off with the camel clutch.

Boy am I glad I have other plans...though cornholing with Rockets sounds enticing

It's not a formal party, just a semi formal I don't think anyone will be in a tie. Basically the wife wants to play dress up with her friends and us men have to just not look like slobs. I plan on being outside playing cornhole in 25 degree weather in shorts and a hoodie by 10pm anyway.

Besides, if any of you from the internet world (besides Bo) shows up on my doorstep that night I will punch you in the throat and then finish you off with the camel clutch.

What kind of liquor should I bring? What do you guys need?

What kind of liquor should I bring? What do you guys need?

I dunno...I talked to her last night and apparently this really is going to happen (and I really am not going to NJ). I think she plans on buying a keg and several bottles of wine and an assortment of food. As far as liquor goes, just bring what you like to drink (or nothing at all)..... As far as what I need, bring a couple of Asian massage therapists (and JBro's wife doesn't count).

Anyone know where I can rent one of those patio heaters for the night? The type they have on restaurant patios?

Hidden

I dunno...I talked to her last night and apparently this really is going to happen (and I really am not going to NJ). I think she plans on buying a keg and several bottles of wine and an assortment of food. As far as liquor goes, just bring what you like to drink (or nothing at all)..... As far as what I need, bring a couple of Asian massage therapists (and JBro's wife doesn't count).

Anyone know where I can rent one of those patio heaters for the night? The type they have on restaurant patios?

Txt me what you need me to bring/

Txt me what you need me to bring.

Archived