• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Years Eve

Sultan33g

Live lobster, drawn butter, crab bisque, redskin mashed taters, a couple bottles of Guinness stout, one of the LOTR movies started when the kids go to sleep.....usually ends right around midnight....

A bit of New Years relations with the wife.....sleep.

Has become a tradition I enjoy.

So for a while now my wife has been talking about throwing a semi-formal New Year's party at the house. I didn't think she was serious but there was a person at the house helping her put together a menu for it this past weekend.

Judging by this thread I am not even allowed to have a say in who can be invited. I have tried to tell her repeatedly that I will be in NJ for New Year's but she either doesn't believe me or doesn't care. We need to work on our communication skills a bit.

Work on my 2010 business plan on how i can be more effective selling by implementing dynamic solution based problem solving systems. :)

Doesnt that sound like some of those companies you read their website or description and wonder what the fug is it they actually do?

Actually my wife is knocked up, so im hoping JR invites me to his party. She can drive me home.

Going out on NYE is for amateurs.

Archived