• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could go back in time and change 1 thing in your past what would it be?

Sultan33g

We need some pics on this... 5'9" and 140 sounds pretty good to me.

I was skinny as hell in school... I probably didn't weigh 150 when I was a senior and I was about 5'10"... now I'm 6'0" and 210... filled out and lifting weights doesn't hurt either.

Thats not skinny. Was 123 senior year and 132 during my 20's.

My list is a long one. Screwed up so much stuff I try to forget it.

i burned them all.

actually you know you would have liked me more.

:D You never know... but there certainly isn't anything wrong with you now.

Thats not skinny. Was 123 senior year and 132 during my 20's.

OK, so skinny for me... I've seen pics where I looked really skinny... my 13 y.o. is like that... he's 5'4" now and probably 90lbs. and the boy eats like a horse.

Yep I could never put on weight. Ate alot just never could gain it. Doing better in school would probably be the one and also i would have atleast tried college. Never even tried had the grades just didnt want to spend the money. Worked out for awhile but now I am looking for another job and a degree would help me alot right now.

Yep I could never put on weight. Ate alot just never could gain it. Doing better in school would probably be the one and also i would have atleast tried college. Never even tried had the grades just didnt want to spend the money. Worked out for awhile but now I am looking for another job and a degree would help me alot right now.

Well, there's worse problems than not being able to put on weight I suppose... if I didn't go to the gym everyday, I'd probably flip my lid... it's a stress reducer for me.

Okay, here's a little one that would have been a big difference in my life.

I would respectfully decline the invitation to pledge a frat my Freshman year of college. If it weren't for the booze and constant time commitment to the frat killing my grades that first semester, I would probably be in med school right now, dating some shallow, hot gold digging chick who is banking on me pulling in 6 figures when I graduate. Instead I pulled a 1.7 GPA and had to change majors. Never should have pledged.

Honestly, but hook, or crook, you could have recovered from that somehow and still made it if it was your dream.

There are 55 yr. olds in med school right now.

Finish playing high school sports. I was so rebellious that I partied even too much for the soccer team. Had I stayed I proly would have gotten some form of a scholarship.

That same rebel spirit would cause me to sleep during AP Econ classes and flirt with the girls daily. Still got a B. Did the same thing in AP History. I wanted to be "cool" so I sandbagged on all that I knew.

One teacher figured out my game and tricked me into this History Quiz Bowl.

Thinking I would show her, I ended up beating another team of 5. By myself. The joke was on me.

But also looking back. I had gotten accepted to Arizona St but I just knew myself too well and was gambling alot at the time. I would have ended up like Julian from Less Than Zero or one of the dudes from Basketball Diaries...

Archived