• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could go back in time and change 1 thing in your past what would it be?

Sultan33g

No question...would have gone into law enforcement.

I may make more money now than if I was a cop, but at least I wouldn't feel like punching myself in the face as I throw my laptop over my shoulder and walk into my office each day.

Yeah.....but I don't think you would be as likely to catch a bullet at any given time either. Something to think about since you have a beautiful family.

:cheers2:

Okay, here's a little one that would have been a big difference in my life.

I would respectfully decline the invitation to pledge a frat my Freshman year of college. If it weren't for the booze and constant time commitment to the frat killing my grades that first semester, I would probably be in med school right now, dating some shallow, hot gold digging chick who is banking on me pulling in 6 figures when I graduate. Instead I pulled a 1.7 GPA and had to change majors. Never should have pledged.

Okay, here's a little one that would have been a big difference in my life.

I would respectfully decline the invitation to pledge a frat my Freshman year of college. If it weren't for the booze and constant time commitment to the frat killing my grades that first semester, I would probably be in med school right now, dating some shallow, hot gold digging chick who is banking on me pulling in 6 figures when I graduate. Instead I pulled a 1.7 GPA and had to change majors. Never should have pledged.

damn that sux

No question...would have gone into law enforcement.

I may make more money now than if I was a cop, but at least I wouldn't feel like punching myself in the face as I throw my laptop over my shoulder and walk into my office each day.

too funny...thats what I tried to do but was denied because I wasn't a visable minority...true story!

I wish I would have picked up a basketball before grade 11 and that I had seen a dietician at a younger age to bulk up sooner!

Archived