• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could go back in time and change 1 thing in your past what would it be?

Sultan33g

I would have done better in Highschool and made sure and got myself into a better college. This way I could have done something I loved and not something I have to do to make ends meet.

Same here, that's usually what I want to do.

But if I'm being selfless, maybe go back and stop 9/11, or Lady Gaga's parents from meeting.

I wish that I would have not moved to Hilton Head, and taken a job exactly where I am employed now. I had the chance to work where I am now, and passed it up, because I trusted a friend, moreso than my gut.

Now almost 2 years later, I am where I should have taken the job in the first place.

I would wish I didn't shat my pants the first day of school in kindergarten.

Not good times. :frown2:

Oh yeah....one other thing. I wish in high school I would have made more of a play for my "hottie" art teacher. She was smokin', and I could have hit it if I had just applied myself a little more......or so they say.

:D

I wish I had played football in high school. My weight training coach wanted me to, but overprotective mom kept me out of it. Instead I shattered my wrist riding with the mountain biking club. Incidentally, that injury kept me from going to a football academy that summer after I had talked mom into letting me play my senior year. So I never got to play.

I wish I had played football in high school. My weight training coach wanted me to, but overprotective mom kept me out of it. Instead I shattered my wrist riding with the mountain biking club. Incidentally, that injury kept me from going to a football academy that summer after I had talked mom into letting me play my senior year. So I never got to play.

I played in middle school...forgot to make it to summer workouts for the highschool year and have regretted it since!

Archived