• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone have a Droid ?

2manytoys

douche....it begins

serious its the new replacement dick. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TURN TECHNOLOGY INTO DOUCHEBAGGERY. It has owned the people who get, just like the ring form lotr. Just go and start fing others with it.

ugh!!!

it's hard right now because it's new. like tonight i took the train with some friends to down and i checked the schedule to make sure we were cool, and everyone was like coool phone. So it's hard right now. Honestly it's more douchey than the iphone because everybody has an iphone. when you have a droid you stand out. I hate being a douche.

it's hard right now because it's new. like tonight i took the train with some friends to down and i checked the schedule to make sure we were cool, and everyone was like coool phone. So it's hard right now. Honestly it's more douchey than the iphone because everybody has an iphone. when you have a droid you stand out. I hate being a douche.

my hate was not at you(i may have been on the rag), its at the douches before you who've turned technology/awesome stuff into their tooly. Recently I walked in gym(been awhile) and it was filled with roid gudios with their ipods. Workout for 30 secs, stair in mirror for 5 mins, watch a vids for 30 mins, ugh. I had to leave before bad things happen. Sad part I'm a old sprint in a youngish body. Im just old in mind.

Plus I was one of the first to use a palm pilot. It took me a couple weeks before I realize how this was taking over my life and changing me. I handled it before I when full douche. You already have a huge advance by knowing the power this has, like I said before ive already since what havoc this does to people. But you are awear, please dont let it spread and go full douche.

Never_go_full_retard.jpg

Also the droid doesn't play flash video yet, it says it won't till early 2010.

honestly, i think by the time phones are able to reliably play flash, that format is going to be gone. Flash is terrible on hardware and just devours ram.

also, a friend of mine who works for google was in town the other night, and he had the latest android phone that hasn't been released to the public yet. i can't remember the name of it, but it was fuging amazing.

honestly, i think by the time phones are able to reliably play flash, that format is going to be gone. Flash is terrible on hardware and just devours ram.

also, a friend of mine who works for google was in town the other night, and he had the latest android phone that hasn't been released to the public yet. i can't remember the name of it, but it was fuging amazing.

somebody who works at verizon told me about something called "the dragon" or something like that.

nexus 1 will be tmobile only.

I have a droid. The shadow looks very impressive. Don't know when it will be released or if it will be on Verizon network.

I love the phone except for that there is no true hands free option for/with bluetooth. And the reception doesn't seem to be as great as other VZ phones. (Can hear crackling in the earpiece sometimes). The battery life isn't as good as comparable phones such as the iphone and it is heavy compared to other phones.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived