• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mailman

hepcat

Apparently my mail lady is a raging alcoholic (alledged by my wife) who almost got into a fist fight with my wife on more than one occasion. Once was when my wife put mail back into the mailbox that belong to the previous owner of the house with a note that said he doesnt live there anymore and also when my wife taped the exact change on the envelope because she didn't have a stamp. Every week it is something with those two....

This has been going on for a couple of years now and they really hate each other. I can only hope to be at home when the physical battle starts. My wife is only about 115lbs. but I have no doubt she will rip the mailbox out of the ground and beat her with it.

Canada has better chicks than the US, when population is factored in.

WAAAAAAY less fat asses and WAAAAAAAY better attitudes.

Plus, Toronto has the hottest Asian chicks, better than SoCal.

This may have been the most informative post I have ever read on this site. I had no idea. I always pictured Celine Deion when it came to Canadian chicks and it it hid the truth from me. Asian you say huh...............

Archived