• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predicting WR offensive stats by player

NAS

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I thought I wrote this out in another post but I guess I didn't hit submit. 

Here's where I see our Receivers coming out:

TMJ, Chark, Thielen - 12 Total TDs and an Avg of 700 between the three. Don't know who gets the most or what the ratio is, but 2100 yards between those 3 is the optimistic take from me.

Hurst - 500 yards with 4 TDs. Potentially more TDs and fewer yards because I think he'll be a legit RZ threat.

Mingo - 400 yards, 2 TDs

Shenault - 200-300 yards, 1 TD

Sanders - 300-400 receiving yards. 3 Receiving TDs.

All other Receivers/TEs/RBs combined - roughly 250 yards, 3 TDs

If that's the case, that gives Bryce roughly 3,750 Yards and 25 TDs which is a fantastic rookie year. Not sure if it will be that good, but I think it's possible, especially with the coaching staff we have now. 

Probably an optimistic take, can definitely see the top 3 Receivers not getting as much receiving yards total as I initially thought, but it's still possible. 

i don't think you're going to be far off from what really happens. seems pretty reasonable.

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Just what you posted is 3200 passing yards. Thats not counting TEs, running backs, and the other WRs. So you must have the expectations that Bryce is going to throw for 4500 yards or so?

Personally, I think Bryce throws for around 3500 and 20 or so TDs his rookie year. Which puts things more like: 

Thielen- 796 yards 5 TDs

Marshall- 684 yards 3 TDs

Chark- 504 yards 1 TD

Hurst- 385 yards 3 TDs

Mingo- 355 yards 2 TD

Sanders- 216 yards 3 TD

Shenault- 205 yards 1 TD

Tremble- 155 yards

Blackshear- 110 yards 2 TD

Thomas-97 yards 1 TD

Hubbard- 81 yards

Ricci- 22 yards

Thats 3610 yards and 21 TDs

While 4500 yds for a rookie is too much, in a 17 game season I think he will approach 4,000 yards and throw for 25 TDs.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, NAS said:

While 4500 yds for a rookie is too much, in a 17 game season I think he will approach 4,000 yards and throw for 25 TDs.  

Theres soooo much going on with the panthers, I love it!!

Young can break all the rookie record or be replaced by the red rifle week 4..

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Theres soooo much going on with the panthers, I love it!!

Young can break all the rookie record or be replaced by the red rifle week 4..

The only way he's replaced in week 4 is if it's due to injury...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 7/2/2023 at 1:30 PM, PootieNunu said:

I feel like one of the WRs will have more receptions than this, just not sure which one, unless they all spend time with injuries, 51 catches is only 3 a game.... 

I guess it could go each guy getting 3-4 catches a game including the RBS/TEs but I really dont see it happening like that. Maybe each guy will take a turn having good games and keep the D guessing...

I think Thelien will have a lot of receptions, especially in the first half of the season. I have a feeling Bryce will lean on his veteran ability to get open and hit him more than we expect. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1