• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup

The 2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup kicks off tonight with the U.S. taking on Jamaica at 10:00PM on FS1.

Most of the team is made up of B level players but there’s a few interesting names that are participating. Additionally, B.J. Callaghan will still be managing the team which is another thing to look forward to.

I’ll probably flip over to the U.S. game after Charlotte’s game and speaking of Charlotte, Bank of America Stadium will be hosting the U.S.’s final group stage game against Trinidad next Sunday at 7:00PM.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

4 hours ago, backINblack28 said:

I went. People are lauding the great atmosphere including Matt Turner, I honestly thought CLTFC atmosphere was far better--but the amount of Honduras fans there for the second match made that make sense.  Fun game. First in group, onto elimination rounds!

I thought as far as a USMNT game goes the atmosphere looked great, albeit I was watching from my couch.

Super exciting game tonight. Was Robinson the guy who had BOTH handballs (even though one wasn't called)? If so ... duuuude. And was he also the guy who almost had an own goal? If so ... DUUUUUDE. Panama is going to be tough. I wish we could get our top stars in to play, but I get it ... they have their club duties.

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Super exciting game tonight. Was Robinson the guy who had BOTH handballs (even though one wasn't called)? If so ... duuuude. And was he also the guy who almost had an own goal? If so ... DUUUUUDE. Panama is going to be tough. I wish we could get our top stars in to play, but I get it ... they have their club duties.

Robinson did have both handballs lol and I believe Bryan Reynolds was the one that almost had the own goal.

Panama is for sure going to be a tough one.