• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bluesky Invites/Follows

Varking

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Captroop said:

I have no idea what it is, but I'll take an invite. I was one of the people who got an invite to this new fangled email service called Google Mail when I was in high school and that worked out, so I always like to be an early adopter when I get an opportunity.

You can DM me also.   New codes are shared every 2 weeks.  We need more Panthers-interacting content over there

It is an interesting set of available tools on that platform, for those interested in diving into the techie space. What's nice is you're not forced to have a Home Feed of things you have zero interest in. You can make your home feed be (almost literally) anything you want it to be -- and as many different home feeds as you'd like

• 1 year later...

BlueSky just passed 10,000,000 users (which is basically growing from under 1 million to 10 million in a year)   No invite codes needed anymore

It's grown a lot in terms of being a valid twitter replacement as more news organizations and a wider audience join up

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, d-dave said:

The downer for me is the lack of Panthers/sports stuff.  So I still keep my twitter for that.  

There's plenty of sports news that's being cross-posted (including Panthers material), but individual reporters (Sheena, for example) still haven't made the jump.

Avail on BlueSky with Panthers material: Pro Football Rumors, NFL Fantasy News, Raw NFL, Live News Feeds of Bleacher Report, Adam Schefter

There's no master algorithm that pushes content your way -- you maintain control of what you see. There are feeds of interest areas and other ways to find the content you're missing, and you can create/publish your own 

• Pie 1

On 9/24/2024 at 9:39 PM, PanthersATL said:

There's plenty of sports news that's being cross-posted (including Panthers material), but individual reporters (Sheena, for example) still haven't made the jump.

Avail on BlueSky with Panthers material: Pro Football Rumors, NFL Fantasy News, Raw NFL, Live News Feeds of Bleacher Report, Adam Schefter

There's no master algorithm that pushes content your way -- you maintain control of what you see. There are feeds of interest areas and other ways to find the content you're missing, and you can create/publish your own 

Yeah, I started digging in that hole.  Man, I have been ruined by the algorithm!  Made me lazier!

Time to fix that!

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

Yeah, I started digging in that hole.  Man, I have been ruined by the algorithm!  Made me lazier!

Time to fix that!

I don't see any (American) Football Starter Packs of people/lists/feeds to suggest yet, although there are plenty of (European) Football Starter Packs, and at least one college football starter pack

But there's plenty of conversations going around, so it's just a question of using feeds and search terms to start to find your niche of people to follow

• Beer 1