• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PGA Tour and LIV merging

Panthers Fan 69

Well, so much for all that purse clutching and hand wringing about Saudi blood money...

Man, that sucks for all the guys who didn't take that LIV bag of cash. Turned out that there was zero downside to it. They got their bag and now they're right back on the PGA with a lot more money in the bank. Well played sirs. Loyalty to the PGA Tour ended up being worth exactly $0.00. There's gonna be a lot of your pros PISSED about this and I don't blame them. They were basically being told that anyone that took the LIV bag was basically going to be ostracized from the Tour forever. Wonder how many will speak up?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, so much for all that purse clutching and hand wringing about Saudi blood money...

Man, that sucks for all the guys who didn't take that LIV bag of cash. Turned out that there was zero downside to it. They got their bag and now they're right back on the PGA with a lot more money in the bank. Well played sirs. Loyalty to the PGA Tour ended up being worth exactly $0.00. There's gonna be a lot of your pros PISSED about this and I don't blame them. They were basically being told that anyone that took the LIV bag was basically going to be ostracized from the Tour forever. Wonder how many will speak up?

Maybe a few but I would imagine the main sponsors for some of these guys are going ask them to keep quiet or take the high road. As a viewer it’s going to be nice to see all the big guns back playing with eachother again.