• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point in time, who feels like we lost this trade?

2 minutes ago, Panthero said:

Cool. Preciate the discussion.

Yeah, I'm an economist, the decision now is simple. Forgetting cost, If you think the guy is a quality starter or backup fair enough, try and salvage. If not move on. The trade fleecing can only be made worse, trying to "get right" for something that's already happened.  

People who continue to try and save face for a mistake (Tepper) are doomed to being held hostage by people judging your past. fug em! 

That's one expensive ass back up

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panthero said:

Cool. Preciate the discussion.

Yeah, I'm an economist, the decision now is simple. Forgetting cost, If you think the guy is a quality starter or backup fair enough, try and salvage. If not move on. The trade fleecing can only be made worse, trying to "get right" for something that's already happened.  

People who continue to try and save face for a mistake (Tepper) are doomed to being held hostage by people judging your past. fug em! 

Me too. I am going to try and find discussion about the team not Bryce. The rest of them.  So I am sure we will cross paths. 

• Beer 1

41 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I laughed so hard reading this thread. Thank you for bumping this.

I got more bro. You’re an OG, you’ve been around for as long as I have. Many of us remember because a lot of us left the board when the Bryce slobber began. 

What shocks me is that the talking heads in football television genuinely think the Panthers are the issue with Bryce. Bryce is the issue with Bryce. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, rayzor said:

The thing is I'll never apologize for feeling optimistic. There are so few moments that I can feel good about being a Panthers fan so I try to take advantage of those moments when I can....which is before the realities of the season show up.

Still better than never feeling good about it. I'm use to being disappointed so when it happens I'm not looking for a cliff to jump off. I've been there before a lot so it just rolls off my back like water on a duck.

It has to after the past 7 years, including this season already. I’ve been laughing more than anything watching so far this year. It’s almost comical how bad it’s been. Everyone in here cheering for a 37 year old Dalton with a less than 40% win rate since 2015, his last above .500 year. That’s how far Fitterer dug the hole of Panthers talent. I’m just hoping we don’t have years of Trent Richardson, Brady Quinn, Gilbert, Manziel, Corey Coleman, Cameron Erving, Danny Shelton,… 

I mean, Erving we signed and we even took a guy named Mingo and Manziel and Young are similar in terms of flops. Lord help us so that we are taking our Myles Garrett in 2025 to end our meh drafting since 2017 aside from a couple guys we already traded, SMH.

29 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I got more bro. You’re an OG, you’ve been around for as long as I have. Many of us remember because a lot of us left the board when the Bryce slobber began. 

What shocks me is that the talking heads in football television genuinely think the Panthers are the issue with Bryce. Bryce is the issue with Bryce. 

I mean, I was a Bryce stan so I can't say much. But, I was clearly wrong.

I do think the Panthers ate a big factor in his failure but we didn't make him be a limited ceiling guy. That was all him.