• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point in time, who feels like we lost this trade?

41 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Sorry @rayzor but damn.

Personally, I wasn’t against the trade but I wanted Fitterer gone with Rhule and wanted to tank for a rookie QB trading Burns and probably Moore (GB offered their 2023 1st). I thought we might not take the worst QB prospect and trade up without the ammo in hand.

The trade in a vacuum may have been OK but not trading Burns and taking a QB that didn’t have NFL level skills turned it into a poo show where we go 2-17 and bench the QB we took #1.

Idc Smile GIF

The thing is I'll never apologize for feeling optimistic. There are so few moments that I can feel good about being a Panthers fan so I try to take advantage of those moments when I can....which is before the realities of the season show up.

Still better than never feeling good about it. I'm use to being disappointed so when it happens I'm not looking for a cliff to jump off. I've been there before a lot so it just rolls off my back like water on a duck.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, strato said:

Point is people were hammering people for saying truth, because it ruined your safe optimistic space. 

Whatever.

Yeah, that's all true. But when people want to believe something, and they are emotionally invested, don't try to reason with them. Will never convince a person in that state. 

Edited by Panthero
  • Beer 1