• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point in time, who feels like we lost this trade?

13 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Oooof

Geez, this is an awful thread and full of terrible takes. Funny, in a sad way since this trade fuged up the team, how so many people were so positive about the trade and Young and have now joined us on the dark side or reality.

Don’t go to page 9, it’s a doozy, lol. 

• Pie 1

On 6/3/2023 at 11:47 PM, rayzor said:

Only a few of you will overreact like that. I mean y'all have been doing it since the beginning. Why would that change?

The rest know that he'll have some down moments, but the good ones will far outweigh the bad. We know he won't be perfect, but you know what? We happen to be excited anyways.

All I can say is it would suck to be on the side of the fence that isn't excited and is all glum about it.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:50 PM, rayzor said:

And btw.....I would absolutely do the trade again and twice on Tuesday.

We swung for the fences and I fully believe we knocked it out of the park. Prove me wrong.

Amazon Prime Video GIF by Modern Love

Still like the effort. We just got the wrong guy in the wrong situation....which may be that we got a guy in which there is no good situation.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Young dominated in college and was the clear #1 pick to most teams.  Nothing is ever a sure thing at the hardest position in sports (IMO)

If our staff did more digging, they wouldve seen some red flags about his work ethic.

On 6/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, rayzor said:

meanwhile we got a guy who is going to make this team one of the best in the league for years and win us multiple superbowls.

Sorry @rayzor but damn.

Personally, I wasn’t against the trade but I wanted Fitterer gone with Rhule and wanted to tank for a rookie QB trading Burns and probably Moore (GB offered their 2023 1st). I thought we might not take the worst QB prospect and trade up without the ammo in hand.

The trade in a vacuum may have been OK but not trading Burns and taking a QB that didn’t have NFL level skills turned it into a poo show where we go 2-17 and bench the QB we took #1.

I have some posts in here, but had to re register after this thread, not sure when. 

Each post by stratocatter is me. I had different devices and somehow couldn't get a password reset. 

It is pretty easy to figure out. stratocatter to strato. 

I doubt I could tell you the better pick or who wouldn't make it in the NFL between two really similar NFL prototype prospects, because it is not easy. I didn't know Stroud would be THAT good that quick.

Bryce, that was easy. College vs NFL is a real thing. He is not NFL. That's enough to judge him on, you can stop there and save yourself some time because nothing else matters if you don't have that athleticism.

• Pie 1