• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2 WTF moments

Doc Holiday

My WTF moment? How about being totally and completely underwhelmed by MW2. Maybe it's just that I've moved on from the twitch-gameplay shooters. I also was very dissapointed that IW didn't include the ability to play over live with local friends.

Playing MW2 just makes me want to play Project Reality.

And I also felt dumb the first time I dropped a care package on my own head.

Just had a new WTF moment.

Play Hardcore TD on Highrise. I did not know the score at the time, but the clock was running out, there was 5 seconds left. So I just ran up to one of the gas tankers and started shooting it. With 1 second remaining it blows up and kills a guy, ending the game, give me the game winning kill. Watching the kill cam was pretty funny.

Just had a new WTF moment.

Play Hardcore TD on Highrise. I did not know the score at the time, but the clock was running out, there was 5 seconds left. So I just ran up to one of the gas tankers and started shooting it. With 1 second remaining it blows up and kills a guy, ending the game, give me the game winning kill. Watching the kill cam was pretty funny.

I always wait about 3 minutes into the game and shoot all the tankers...usually good for 1-3 kills depending on the map

Archived