• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Eastern Conf Finals Game 1 Thursday 8pm

19 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Well we were poo on the road last year in the playoffs. Luckily we have conquered that. 

I was thinking more this season. Regular season Away record was 24-11-6. First two rounds of the playoffs Away games 3-2-0. Home 5-1-0.

Edited by DavidEng

2 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

I was thinking more this season. Regular season Away record was 24-11-6. First two rounds of the playoffs Away games 3-2-0. Home 5-1-0.

Sorry was distracted… the story lines people try and find. However, the away game thing from last year has been put to bed easily. Dunno why people would still be bringing it up. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

Man having to wait until 8pm for game start is torture gonna eat and shower so time moves faster.

Ya… I’m not on dinner duty tonight either so I’m just sitting here like… ok I’ll do some work stuff… can it at least be 7 for pregame yet?

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Is there a pre-game on Bally? If not, I'm not watching pre-game garbage on ESPN or TNT. 

Nope I wish they would and don’t know why they don’t, I assume it’s some garbage written into the contract by Disney where local teams can’t take those viewers.