• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 4 Rd 2 7pm

4 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

@Harbingers and @Stumpy fundamentally disagree on some very polarizing and volatile political issues and on this board, that never comes up nor do they “poop” each others post. 

Eh, stumpy poos me plenty be down in the belly of the beast. But I don’t take it personally, we all have opinions and views. Up here, we are just canes fans and up further we are just panthers fans. 

It’s crazy to think that you basically never see a Poo on this sub forum now that everyone’s talking about it, we just all voice our differences as respectable adults. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I think I have missed almost every score this playoffs. Go to the bathroom, score. Go get something to eat, score. 

I think that was me or my sis with Florida State comeback wins the 2 years they had Jameis. Literally we were forced back into the bathroom until the game ended.

So, you have to bite the bullet and watch the rest of the game from the bathroom

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

On another note. Is Jordan Martinook our MVP in the playoffs so far?

Definitely for this series. And I would say the Staal line (him, Fast, Martinook) was probably the 1st round, even though Martinook didn't score.

Edited by PleaseCutStewart
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

ESPN is all over NJ. Of course, Bristol is right up the road so we shouldn't be surprised.

That includes Kaplan and everyone else on the broadcast.

Whatever happened to non-biased reporting/ play-by-play.

Yeah ESPN pretty much only supports the big market teams. NJ isn't big but it is close to Bristol like you said. Carolina has always been a underdog in the Nat'l media eyes.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

ESPN is all over NJ. Of course, Bristol is right up the road so we shouldn't be surprised.

That includes Kaplan and everyone else on the broadcast.

Whatever happened to non-biased reporting/ play-by-play.

Atleast if it was on NBC we would have a chance to hear our old buddy Forsland, and they usually give him Canes games if they can 

BTW,someone post when the 2nd starts, I have tuned out because I don't want to listen to the New Jersey Fanclubs opinions 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I apologize guys. I respect the OG's. Im new here so I didn't read the room. I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Go Canes!

All good brother! Love to see more Canes fans excited about the team. And, I'm right there with you on staying positive and not overreacting.

But, we do try to keep it civil in here. It's a nice respite from the toxicity of the main forum and the tinderbox.

• Pie 1