• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Speaks With Panthers Legend Jake Delhomme

TheCasillas

8 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Jake Delhomme, one of my all favorite Carolina Panthers, conducted a good interview and Bryce Young came across as being very well spoken, humble, mature and level headed.

Did you type up that comment in ChatGPT? 

On 5/8/2023 at 8:35 PM, Admiral Ackbar said:

Jake is such a great dude!

Wouldn't it have been cool if both Jake and Cam were able to do the interview with Bryce? Would have been just a wholesome moment between them.

Super excited for the future!

Cam might be here, has a mentor and in a comfy back-up role , and we wouldn't need Andy Dalton if new ownership didn't treat him like crap and throw him away, twice 

We dont treat our legends like legends, especially under Tep

7 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Cam might be here, has a mentor and in a comfy back-up role , and we wouldn't need Andy Dalton if new ownership didn't treat him like crap and throw him away, twice 

We dont treat our legends like legends, especially under Tep

You almost got my pie til that last line lol. That was definitely Rhule, not Tepper. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

You almost got my pie til that last line lol. That was definitely Rhule, not Tepper. 

Tepper allowed Rhule to make such decisions ,he has culpability to

Shouldn't have gave a college coach who's biggest claim to fame was making Baylor an OK college team,power to cut anyone he wanted to 

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Tepper allowed Rhule to make such decisions ,he has culpability to

Shouldn't have gave a college coach who's biggest claim to fame was making Baylor an OK college team,power to cut anyone he wanted to 

Good owners don’t meddle. Tepper doesn’t meddle. Obviously he shouldn’t have hired Rhule, but it was just part of the learning curve. I’d say he learned from his mistake and did better the second time, at least as far as we can tell so far. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2