• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which one of you did this?

CamWhoaaCam

11 hours ago, Montsta said:

@SCP has a history of questionable Jersey decisions if I am not mistaken. But I’m old and did not exactly great my body like a temple in my younger years so I could be wrong but I thought he had some horrible Jersey curse luck. 

I'm 68 and just had my first really deep dive physical. Like you, I was rather lax in the take care of your body department, (I also smoked for at least 45 years) so I was expecting something to pop up. But nope. Clean as a whistle. Part of me is relieved, until I remember that just leaves more time with the wife. Double edged sword, I guess.

Not sure why I felt the need to share that? But hey, if I can tell the cashier at Food Lion, I guess I can share it with my Huddle brethren as well. lol

Best case; You guys are stuck with me for quite a bit longer. Worse case; You guys are stuck with me for quite a while longer. lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

I'm 68 and just had my first really deep dive physical. Like you, I was rather lax in the take care of your body department, (I also smoked for at least 45 years) so I was expecting something to pop up. But nope. Clean as a whistle. Part of me is relieved, until I remember that just leaves more time with the wife. Double edged sword, I guess.

Not sure why I felt the need to share that? But hey, if I can tell the cashier at Food Lion, I guess I can share it with my Huddle brethren as well. lol

Best case; You guys are stuck with me for quite a bit longer. Worse case; You guys are stuck with me for quite a while longer. lol

Glad you’re doing alright my brother ❤️

• Beer 1