• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

That’s all it’s about now for the most part. Deion is going to be the story of college football this year because he is a great public speaker, is exceptional around the camera and so far has backed it up. 

Never understood why people thought Deion would fail as a P5 coach. I didn't expect them to win that game, but looking at the bigger picture he's going to turn that program around sooner than later simply because he's going to be a force in recruiting. He's the only coach flashy and he vibes with the younger generation than the other coaches. Prime will be a force in college football. Also im not expecting him to be at Colorado for than 3 years. Someone will come calling with a big contract.

I wish UNC/NC State would go after him. 

22 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Never understood why people thought Deion would fail as a P5 coach. I didn't expect them to win that game, but looking at the bigger picture he's going to turn that program around sooner than later simply because he's going to be a force in recruiting. He's the only coach flashy and he vibes with the younger generation than the other coaches. Prime will be a force in college football. Also im not expecting him to be at Colorado for than 3 years. Someone will come calling with a big contract.

I can’t speak for NCSU but Carolina currently has a head coach that leaves things behind in the toilet with more accomplishments than Deion. 

I could def see him basically being a mercenary and leaving CU once his son and Hunter are gone. Will probably bounce to a bigger market. Could be UNC in a couple years, could be Miami, could be UF, could be dare I say Bama or Clemson.   

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

It sounds like Mike Williams is still alive, but it is a horrible situation.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-nfl-wr-mike-williams-on-life-support-after-construction-site-accident/

I saw something about that but it didn't come from a reliable source. Wanted to wait until there was something better...

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ehhh, I wouldn't crown him god of coaching just yet. I will believe it when i see it. He coached victory in one game this year against a very weak TCU defense and his team gave up 42 points to them. Win the rest of the way and win consistently. People acting like that one game was the college football national championship. Im not saying he will be a bad coach but Im saying slow up on crowing him king just yet. Do it week in and week out and beat some of the best then he will most definitely be in the elite. If he is truly as great as some are saying then his team should beat USC, Oregon, Oregon State, and Utah this year and easily have opportunity to prove it.

48 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I can’t speak for NCSU but Carolina currently has a head coach that leaves things behind in the toilet with more accomplishments than Deion. 

I could def see him basically being a mercenary and leaving CU once his son and Hunter are gone. Will probably bounce to a bigger market. Could be UNC in a couple years, could be Miami, could be UF, could be dare I say Bama or Clemson.   

Deion likes the spotlight. His next job will probably be either the 2 Florida schools FSU/Miami or probably a school in the SEC. I don't think he would go to Alabama that's Saban town.

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Ehhh, I wouldn't crown him god of coaching just yet. I will believe it when i see it. He coached victory in one game this year against a very weak TCU defense and his team gave up 42 points to them. Win the rest of the way and win consistently. People acting like that one game was the college football national championship. Im not saying he will be a bad coach but Im saying slow up on crowing him king just yet. Do it week in and week out and beat some of the best then he will most definitely be in the elite. If he is truly as great as some are saying then his team should beat USC, Oregon, Oregon State, and Utah this year and easily have opportunity to prove it.

Who crowned him?

I said it would take him a few years before we start talking Nat'l championships. Colorado is not going undefeated in year 1. Deion will definitely have a winning record though. I think the future is bright for him as a HC.