• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Looks about the same to me. 

I wonder if the "QB competition" down there was real or if it was a Rivera QB competition where everyone already knows the outcome but he feels the need to play lip service to it.

Unfortunately, he didn't put on any height 🫥

For players that are right on the borderline of tall to average, throwing motion is a big deal. Not sure if they worked on that with Baker last year or not.

I would assume, but results might say otherwise.

• Pie 1

Firefighters on Tuesday found NFL player Caleb Farley’s father dead in the rubble of a massive, collapsed Lake Norman home owned by the Tennessee Titans cornerback. Deputies first responded to the gas-scented scene at about 12 a.m., Iredell County Emergency Management reported. The $3 million home used to stand near a north Lake Norman cove just past Trump National Golf Club, property records show. At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, county Fire Services and Emergency Management Director Kent Greene said officials are “looking into the issue of natural gas but the investigation is ongoing... It appears to be an accident.”

Caleb Farley was at the scene of the deadly explosion later Tuesday morning and spoke with the fire marshal. His aunt and uncle also were on the scene, according to Greene.

The 6,000-square-foot house was leveled, Greene said, and several cars were also lost.

Caleb Farley, a 24-year-old Maiden native and former Virginia Tech cornerback, has owned the home since May 2022, records show.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article278480174.html#storylink=cpy

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

Firefighters on Tuesday found NFL player Caleb Farley’s father dead in the rubble of a massive, collapsed Lake Norman home owned by the Tennessee Titans cornerback. Deputies first responded to the gas-scented scene at about 12 a.m., Iredell County Emergency Management reported. The $3 million home used to stand near a north Lake Norman cove just past Trump National Golf Club, property records show. At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, county Fire Services and Emergency Management Director Kent Greene said officials are “looking into the issue of natural gas but the investigation is ongoing... It appears to be an accident.”

Caleb Farley was at the scene of the deadly explosion later Tuesday morning and spoke with the fire marshal. His aunt and uncle also were on the scene, according to Greene.

The 6,000-square-foot house was leveled, Greene said, and several cars were also lost.

Caleb Farley, a 24-year-old Maiden native and former Virginia Tech cornerback, has owned the home since May 2022, records show.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article278480174.html#storylink=cpy

Just seen this on world news. Horrible story. Poor guy lost his mother 5 years ago from breast cancer. Now his father is gone because of a gas leak house explosion. Life can be harsh. Wish him well.

I wanted Baker to work out here so bad. I love his competitive spirit and his moxie, but he played just so terribly bad here that there's no way to defend him. He did help get Rhule fired tho so for that I'll forever be thankful. 🤣

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

Saw that... horrible 😞

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, Chris Simms on Sam Howell...

We are where we are as a franchise and I am fine with it.  Albeit it was expensive to get where we are but it is what it is.  But damn deep in my gut it feels like we made a colossal error going corral over Howell or simply not drafting him as well in the 4rth.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We are where we are as a franchise and I am fine with it.  Albeit it was expensive to get where we are but it is what it is.  But damn deep in my gut it feels like we made a colossal error going corral over Howell or simply not drafting him as well in the 4rth.

What if we had done that but then Reich and company still wanted "their guy" then Howell was way outplaying Bryce? Oh wee mayne. What a poo show that would be. 😂