• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles Kryptonite(the NFL Georgia Bulldogs)

Lurk21

Looking like the Eagles are going 2021 Bulldogs and getting nothing but Georgia players.  With that said, the Eagles are looking like the faves again  this year but do we have the Bulldog Slayer.... I was originally  aiming for Stroud and AR  but  always liked Bryce and will root for him just the same!!  #KeepPounding  

Honestly super pissed at Lions for trading down instead of taking Carter, and then Jets taking McDonald instead of Smith, which allowed the Eagles to just cheat code this draft. You know, when we lost the super bowl, we drafted Vernon fuging Butler. These assholes get 2 of the most talented players in the whole draft. I’m so disgusted.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Honestly super pissed at Lions for trading down instead of taking Carter, and then Jets taking McDonald instead of Smith, which allowed the Eagles to just cheat code this draft. You know, when we lost the super bowl, we drafted Vernon fuging Butler. These assholes get 2 of the most talented players in the whole draft. I’m so disgusted.

Bro, it feels like they are just trolling now!! They just traded for Swift(another former bulldog) smh I feel you!!

• Pie 1

Sheesh, just looking at the Swift trade. So since the Lions are dumb and draft a RB with the same skill set as Swift with the 12th overall pick, the Eagles get to pick him up for just a 2025 5th. 2025…jfc. Not to mention they got to the top of the 3rd rd because the Cardinals tampered for Jonathan fuging Gannon, the least desirable of all the coaching hires this off season. There is some bullshit and fugery going on. Too much too good to be true poo happening in one particular team’s favor.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Sheesh, just looking at the Swift trade. So since the Lions are dumb and draft a RB with the same skill set as Swift with the 12th overall pick, the Eagles get to pick him up for just a 2025 5th. 2025…jfc. Not to mention they got to the top of the 3rd rd because the Cardinals tampered for Jonathan fuging Gannon, the least desirable of all the coaching hires this off season. There is some bullshit and fugery going on. Too much too good to be true poo happening in one particular team’s favor.

Yep, things have been ridiculously  crazy in their favor.  I seen a tweet  where someone asked to be a scout because  all they got to do is scout Georgia  games.