• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Picks Left

SmittysLawnGuy

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

These guys

I'd love it if Mayer falls to us, but I am very much on board with Washington, especially with knowing how important protecting Young will be.  He's massive and almost a OT as is, I think he could be great to have as an in-line TE who can help with protection as well.

After those two I'd like BJ, wouldn't be against Downs either but would prefer either TE over him.

Agreed. I think both those Mayer and Washington have a reputation of loving to block as well as being big targets. I mean, if it were me making the pick and either of them were there, it would be 1 of them. I think edge is a bigger need though. A speedy wr would almost be a luxury, but I think we might go wr a bit later.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Agreed. I think both those Mayer and Washington have a reputation of loving to block as well as being big targets. I mean, if it were me making the pick and either of them were there, it would be 1 of them. I think edge is a bigger need though. A speedy wr would almost be a luxury, but I think we might go wr a bit later.

Yea I'd prefer Mayer, I was hoping we would trade back in at the end of the round there to get him.

But I'm figuring someone will take him before we come around, which is why I was talking about Washington there more.

Pass rusher may be a bigger need than TE, but I think high level pass catchers is a bigger need than pass rusher right now, need to get Young weapons, and there aren't any WRs I like as much as either TE at this point.  And I think you can find effective rookie pass rushers later in the draft easier than you can find impact TE's and I think both of those guys fit with what we need right now to both protect Young and give him more weapons.

Just don't take an OL, I know Fitterer has talked about that as a need, but we have a starting OL in place, really don't want an OL in the 2nd with our other needs.

1 minute ago, WestPanthers said:

Trade back few spots or pick Ojulari and call it a day. Don't forget Darius Brents, DJ turner, Darius Rush, Trenton Simpson jaylin Hyatt, Josh Down, Marvin Mims .....still available as well.

Agree on Ojulari but trade back if gone. Too many players can do all that.