• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Egg Whites FTW

SCP

So I was in the Wal-Mart this weekend buying some Brats, Doritos, Cheetos, crotchless BVDs, and other delish items for snack time when I came across egg whites in a carton. I figured I'd grab some to try so I can cut down on the cholesterol when I make my ham and cheese omletes in the morning.

I must say that I was very impressed. Prepackaged organic egg whites FTW.

Do these egg whites come in the shell?

Nope. They come in a milk carton like Egg Beaters. Easy peasy. Just heat the pan, load it full of butter, and pour in the healthy egg whites. Then add cheese, bacon, ham....whatever you like.

Nope. They come in a milk carton like Egg Beaters. Easy peasy. Just heat the pan, load it full of butter, and pour in the healthy egg whites. Then add cheese, bacon, ham....whatever you like.

You have officially ******* lost it. I am done with you.

I suppose you drink diet soda, or any "lite" drink, or water with this as well don't you?

:tongue:

If you drink water and use egg whites, you can fill the omlete with bacon, cheese, fat back, cream cheese....anything. And it will still be healthy.

That's why I drink Miller Lite before games. Because I can drink 24 of them and it's like drinking a 6 pack of Fat Tire. This way I can munch on tailgate food without the guilt.

Water FTW... I have not tried these egg whites, I may have to do so to piss off Electro.

I've got some "egg white" for you.....just cum get it!

:rofl:

I mean seriously.....if you think leaving the egg yolk out of whatever egg dish you decide to prepare, is more healthy than all the other pork products you are including.....then your brain is just floating in outer space.

I have nothing against pork....and to be honest, if I ever had to do a DNA test......I would probably come 99% pig from the amount I eat....so I have nothing against pork....believe me.

But to put all that in a meal, and talk about the benefits of egg whites??????

GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pork and Eggs rule dammit!

:party:

That's the beauty electro. I eat egg whites in the morning, I can eat as much pork as I want all day and I will not gain a pound. Just like drinking a diet coke with my double Whopper w/ cheese and extra mayo.

Archived