• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Islanders game 5 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Fug me, 22 blocks, I hope our guys sit when they pee cause their aim is horrible.

Not uncommon for the opposing team to have a ton of blocks on the canes, a lot of our shots are out on the perimeter and teams have learned to stack up at the net. 

Blocked shots shots on goal, defense offense coaching. We all played that team for 60 minutes. We had Burns and Marty, who played like absolute selfish assholes. In certain instances that absolutely cost us.  

we outplayed that team. They didn’t goon poo us. We beat our selves in three plays.  Only three. Raanta needed to stop just one. He didn’t. That our margin. 

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Not a chance. We played the better game. Burns and Necas absolute trash tonight. They played the worst game of their professional career in front of us. Turnover after turnover after selfish lazy play.

You’re just a little testy, when you come around tomorrow you will see it. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You’re just a little testy, when you come around tomorrow you will see it. 

I was live at this one. We played the better game.  Necas and Burns seemed like that went into business for themselves.  They played awful. Esp Necas. 

I def am testy. It’s because our 2 stars went into business for themselves.  

rod will clean those 2 up by Friday.  

• Pie 1

I think it was a combination of both.

I didn’t hate our game, I thought at times we were sleep walking but at the end of the day we hit three posts I believe, had one goal taken away, and gave up one off of our own guys teeth.

At the same time, NY finally decided to play hockey rather than pretend like they were in a UFC fight.

• Pie 1

It won’t happen because I think Rod likes Jarvis on Aho’s wing but I’d consider bumping Necas up to try and get him going. He’s pressing right now and with Aho he can be more of a passenger.

I’d go something like this for game 6:

Puljujarvi - Aho - Necas

Noesen - Kotkaniemi - Jarvis

Martinook - Staal - Fast

MacEachern/Drury - Stastny - Stepan