• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Glass half full thread for you miserable fugs. ITS DRAFT WEEK!!!!

WarPanthers89

I absolutely get the skepticism and the frustration from that surrounding the concerns about our likely pick at 1. But I still feel optimistic and I'm happy we are actually trying to develop our own guy rather than bringing in another retread. That being said I really hope our OL is as advertised and holds up through the season. I also want to see the addition of another offensive weapon or two from this draft. I know we are still a foundationally defensive team but if our rookie QB is to thrive give him as much chance as possible and don't make the same mistakes as the last few regimes when we had a franchise QB.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

1 hour ago, frankw said:

I absolutely get the skepticism and the frustration from that surrounding the concerns about our likely pick at 1. But I still feel optimistic and I'm happy we are actually trying to develop our own guy rather than bringing in another retread. That being said I really hope our OL is as advertised and holds up through the season. I also want to see the addition of another offensive weapon or two from this draft. I know we are still a foundationally defensive team but if our rookie QB is to thrive give him as much chance as possible and don't make the same mistakes as the last few regimes when we had a franchise QB.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

You can't CROWN THEM. You wanna crown them go ahead...

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Minions Mic Drop GIF

I'd love to see them walk away from this draft with a couple of new pass catchers, whether it's multiple receivers, another tight end, a pass-catching back or whatever. The best rookie QB's have an adequate amount of weapons surrounding them and our core right now is okay but they can definitely improve it. I hope the plan for the '24 offseason is throw a bag at a top receiver who slips into free agency because this next FA Class at receiver could have some legit names in there. 

• Beer 1