• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Glass half full thread for you miserable fugs. ITS DRAFT WEEK!!!!

WarPanthers89

3 hours ago, onmyown said:

I prefer results. The man who hired/retained all those dumbass blunders is still here calling the shots. We are literally hoping he has learned, at the expense of fans, what other successful owners (and even arm chair GMs) already knew.

He is not backing off, so it’s clear he does not think he’s the issue, yet he is the common denominator. San Fran learned to back off and shockingly, they have success. We have to bank on Tepper either realizing that or actually call shots correctly.

Jury still out for me. We are undefeated off season champions since 1995. I’ll get exited when this team (and ownership) actually looks like it belongs in the NFL, which hasn’t happens for over half a decade.

Really! Richardson(RIP) is gone and Tepper is here to stay and he also has seemed to of changed his tune on how to run this organization and letting the right people do the jobs they were brought in to do.

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I'd forgotten about Byron Bell 

Haven't been this excited since Super Bowl 50 week 

Same. That game knocked all the wind out of my sails and I've been  struggling  to recover  ever since. 

I'm legit excited  again.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

It’s a rare opportunity to be able to get the #1 overall pick in a year in which there is a consensus #1 QB who is also the #1 prospect among all positions on many big boards. It’s a really great and exciting time for the team.

It is rare, which is why it hasn't happened this year either. 

• Poo 1

37 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

It is rare, which is why it hasn't happened this year either. 

Weird, I just looked at literally the first 8 results when google searching “2023 NFL Draft Big Board” and here they are in order:

PFF: Young #1 overall prospect

Tankathon: Young #1 QB, #2 overall prospect

NFL.com (Jeremiah): Young #1 overall prospect

Fox Sports: Young #1 overall prospect

Draft Network: Young #1 QB, #4 overall prospect

Walter Football: Young #1 QB, #2 overall prospect

Sporting News: Young #1 overall prospect

ESPN: Young #1 overall prospect

Why even post such a verifiably incorrect response. This is supposed to be a positive thread.

• Flames 4