• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Media Tour Week

SaltAndPepper

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Get those #9 jerseys on the NFL Shop already!

I will never understand people buying jerseys of players that haven't played in the NFL yet. You don't want to wait a few games to make sure they don't suck??

Did people do this with Teddy and Sam?? Christ

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, BlackPanther22 said:

You sound like the people who used to say stuff like this about Cam. These dudes can be multifaceted ya know. 

Actually, no. Cam got nowhere near this much praise from the media before draft. Accomplished as Cam was he still had to earn their respect. Nice try.

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I will never understand people buying jerseys of players that haven't played in the NFL yet. You don't want to wait a few games to make sure they don't suck??

Sssssh...be careful, dont get them in their feelings for going against the grain.

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Actually, no. Cam got nowhere near this much praise from the media before draft. Accomplished as Cam was he still had to earn their respect. Nice try.

You are mad our potential pick is getting positive media attention?

7 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

There were folks wearing Kyle Allen jerseys when he started 4-0. There were folks that bought Baker Mayfield jerseys. It happens, for whatever reason. 

9 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Some of y'all on here be sounding miserable and mad over stupid stuff lol.

Dude is probably getting paid by brands to do this and he probably has agents that facilitate stuff like this. It doesn't mean he doesn't wanna work on his craft or doesn't aspire to be a great QB. That's a lame ass narrative.  

My sentiment would be the same if any of the top 4 were in this position doing media pre-draft. It's not that serious. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Bro I collect jerseys. I probably have close to 100 jerseys in my collection. The crazy part is I only have 2 Panthers jerseys out of the entire collection Cam Newton and Keyshawn Johnson. Im definitely adding Bryce Young to my collection.

Only Panthers jersey I have left is Cam Newton. Bryce Young will certainly be my next purchase.

35 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

There’s a vast and stark difference in Young vs Teddy B and Darnold lmao. What a weird take.