• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Want an affair and don't know where to turn?

Delhomeboy

thats good...last night I came home tired as hell and my preggo wife went ape sh!t about how I didnt clean what I was supposed to clean....God I hate being married sometimes

:eek:

I feel your pain man, my wife is 33 weeks.

In fairness to her she's really been pretty good overall. She's not jumped my case too much during the pregnancy.

Maybe that's because I already do 90% of the cleaning and cooking :rolleyes:

:eek:

I feel your pain man, my wife is 33 weeks.

In fairness to her she's really been pretty good overall. She's not jumped my case too much during the pregnancy.

Maybe that's because I already do 90% of the cleaning and cooking :rolleyes:

lol wife is at 36 weeks...a clean freak...and im a lazy bastard...I try, but to no avail

lol wife is at 36 weeks...a clean freak...and im a lazy bastard...I try, but to no avail

That's how I was. I'm a clean freak anyways but when I was pregnant I was constantly cleaning and cooking. I scrubbed EVERYTHING! Then i got sick and developed pleurisy, that was miserable.

I dont know how 2 slobs and 2 clean freaks would really be together...not saying your wife is a slob or anything :D...for some reason opposites do attract but Goddamn it can be fuking annoying.

That's true

It ain't fiction, it's a natural fact:cool:

ure soo cool:p....hey you get your car fixed yet? or find out who the fuker was that messed with your ride?

No on both. Mush hooked me up with an electrical guy though, just gotta find the time to get it out there.

The cops have given up on my case, guess they're not into looking for hit and run suspects when the car involved is an 87 Supra, but I love that car man, built almost every inch of it with my own hands.

Good luck with the aftermath of the firing over there

Archived