• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Bryce Young make the Pro Bowl next season?

Shocker

11 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

We already passed on Micah Parsons. Will Anderson would make our defense close to elite and if you remember anything from coaches first news conference, he wants a top five defense even before worrying about QB.

People choose not to hear that. Anderson is the guy to make that happen.

BPA he'll be a better player than Young, I stand on that statement. I looked at the stats and Tua was damn impressive, Matt Corral was impressive when contrasted and compared to Young.

If they don't want Stroud, Anderson is the safest pick. His impact will be instant.

Holy guacamole 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

What has Dallas won since drafting Parsons and they have a halfway decent QB, damn sure a QB better than the 3 you named put together. 

Anderson is not on the board for us at 1. Corral is never going to play here, he might not even make the 53. Even if Young, Eason, Dalton all get hurt before preseason starts, they probably still sign another guy to start, thats how far down Corral is. They would take a 7th right now for him in all likelyhood. 

Our new QB, whoever it is will have an instant impact, much more so than a OLB who might have 10 sacks over 17 games. 

Lol. You think the problem in Dallas is the roster?! The players?!

No no no.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Music to my ears this is the kiss of excellence for Bryce Young coming from you 

Matt Corral was statistically better at QB in college than Bryce Young AND put up 4.0yrds per carry rushing the ball plus 1338 college rushing yards.

Bryce is Fhules Gold, hype train and no substance when you compare his stats with others coming out. Over hyped gimmick poster child for the 5foot QB revolution.

Lol. Having fun. Helping my team not do something as stupid as drafting Bryce Young who isn't better than Will Anderson, CJ Stroud, AR, Levis, Matt Corral or Hooker.

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Matt Corral was statistically better at QB in college than Bryce Young AND put up 4.0yrds per carry rushing the ball plus 1338 college rushing yards.

Bryce is Fhules Gold, hype train and no substance when you compare his stats with others coming out. Over hyped gimmick poster child for the 5foot QB revolution.

Lol. Having fun. Helping my team not do something as stupid as drafting Bryce Young who isn't better than Will Anderson, CJ Stroud, AR, Levis, Matt Corral or Hooker.

Like I said the kiss  of excellence