• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Metro Champs!!

Panthers Fan 69

Neither the Isles or the Panthers are going to be easy outs in the playoffs.  The Islanders got better before and at the trade deadline while we are not quite as good (just being honest).

Overall we are the better team, but the Isles have the goalies to steal games and added more offense with Horvat.

It's go time, let's hope the boys are ready to lay it all on the line and play like it's them against the world because that's what it's going to take.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Rocky Davis said:

Neither the Isles or the Panthers are going to be easy outs in the playoffs.  The Islanders got better before and at the trade deadline while we are not quite as good (just being honest).

Overall we are the better team, but the Isles have the goalies to steal games and added more offense with Horvat.

It's go time, let's hope the boys are ready to lay it all on the line and play like it's them against the world because that's what it's going to take.

Well the Panthers are facing Boston so....Bye Bye, Kitties.

The Isles play a slow-plodding Heavy-game that will put you to sleep while they steal your lunch money.

And they've got a pretty good Goaltender as well. 

I wish you guys luck against them.

• Beer 1

23 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Well the Panthers are facing Boston so....Bye Bye, Kitties.

The Isles play a slow-plodding Heavy-game that will put you to sleep while they steal your lunch money.

And they've got a pretty good Goaltender as well. 

I wish you guys luck against them.

I don't think the Panthers beat the Bruins in a 7 game series, but it won't be as easy as everyone thinks.   The same goes for the Canes against the Isles and your Devils against the Rags.

We all know Toronto against the Lightning is going to be crazy.

Is there a Devils forum you can go spew some of your bullshit on?  😉

7 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

I don't think the Panthers beat the Bruins in a 7 game series, but it won't be as easy as everyone thinks.   The same goes for the Canes against the Isles and your Devils against the Rags.

Woah man. Let’s not be like the other asshole boards. All are welcome here as long as it’s civil. Let’s be better. 

8 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

Did you notice the winky emoji at the end of my post? 

Yeah I missed that too all it shows in my iphone is a square box, emoji’s don’t show up for me except the pie etc ones that are part of the forum.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Beer 1

On 4/15/2023 at 2:19 AM, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah actually.

It's called HFBOARDS.     Have almost 50,000 posts there (been a member since 2008).  🙂

And the Panthers are getting swept.    Boston is just a friggin' Wagon and the Panthers goaltending is Mediocre as F.

Canes are going to beat the Isles in 5 as I don't see the Isles have enough firepower to muster much offense to take advantage of Sorokin playing well.

Glad my Devils aren't playing them 'cause they play a Heavy style that seems to give them fits.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 2