• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson “knocked” S2 cognitive test “out of the park”.

DFive

26 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

By tape do you mean highlights? Because i watched complete games and he was complete crap. Maybe he is the ultimate qb mind in the ultimate qb body that only completes 53.8% of his passes.  Was he day dreaming out there or something?

I mean tape not highlights. From pre snap to the throw, the processing and football iq is easily seen. It's the mechanics breakdown on throws that causes the majority of his issues 

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

So AR's camp releases a vague unsubstantiated rumor.  Surprised this didn't happen earlier. and what exactly does out of the park mean?

I mean they're not fooling anyone - the NFL teams have access to all of these scores. 

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

By tape do you mean highlights? Because i watched complete games and he was complete crap. Maybe he is the ultimate qb mind in the ultimate qb body that only completes 53.8% of his passes.  Was he day dreaming out there or something?

If you're box score scouting you won't like Richardson.

If you watch the tape you're blown away by him. He obviously needs work (he's 20 years old), but as said earlier today, he makes incredibly difficult stuff look easy.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Bryce was not the best QB in college for 2 years now. Hooker was outplaying him until injury, Caleb Williams outplayed him. 

And you think there aren’t risks taking a dude who had dud performances against Texas and LSU? Or that while he was out the backup QB who couldn’t even play QB scored 3 TDs? And that a Bryce lead team didn’t make the playoffs in his final year? 

Every QB in this class has reasons to be concerned over their performance. 

I mean if you're box score scouting, Stroud had a better year than Young this year too (you could argue for Clayton Tune too, but I wouldn't do that).

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

If you're box score scouting you won't like Richardson.

If you watch the tape you're blown away by him. He obviously needs work (he's 20 years old), but as said earlier today, he makes incredibly difficult stuff look easy.

This gonna shock people

Nfl red flags... he's got the least by looking at tape. 

Stroud actually has a narrow build and has pocket issues when he isn't cleanly protected.  

Young has a slight build and is small in height which is a huge red flag in the NFL. I mean he's not even as thickly built as Murry. 

Richardson has mechanic issues that look fixable and lack of college experience compared to the above 2... 

That lack of experience is actually a good thing in his case because that makes you think the mechanics are fixable and word about his work ethic and football iq makes me think he'll work his ass off to fix them and succeed doing so. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

This gonna shock people

Nfl red flags... he's got the least by looking at tape. 

Stroud actually has a narrow build and has pocket issues when he isn't cleanly protected.  

Young has a slight build and is small in height which is a huge red flag in the NFL. I mean he's not even as thickly built as Murry. 

Richardson has mechanic issues that look fixable and lack of college experience compared to the above 2... 

That lack of experience is actually a good thing in his case because that makes you think the mechanics are fixable and word about his work ethic and football iq makes me think he'll work his ass off to fix them and succeed doing so. 

AR going to Pete Carroll would scare me enough to pick him #1 if I were Frank Reich a QB whisperer in my own right.

Nightmares.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

I’m done with this argument.. At this point dude’s will claim they saw something on tape that really isn’t there and they will give excuses for things that they don’t do for others and they are letting workouts in underware overvalue actual productions, actual achievements and actual numbers.. 

Like I said in another thread only thing that stoping Richardson for being number 1.. Is the 3 years he spent in college… He could have just showed up to the combine and had some of you drooling about potential and rode that better.. Then actually having film out there.. 

Leon Sancastle anyone

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I’m done with this argument.. At this point dude’s will claim they saw something on tape that really isn’t there and they will give excuses for things that they don’t do for others and they are letting workouts in underware overvalue actual productions, actual achievements and actual numbers.. 

Like I said in another thread only thing that stoping Richardson for being number 1.. Is the 3 years he spent in college… He could have just showed up to the combine and had some of you drooling about potential and rode that better.. Then actually having film out there.. 

Leon Sancastle anyone

I honestly don't care about his combined performance,  it's what I've heard about his whiteboard work and meetings more than anything.  Considering he's the only one of the top three qb's with prototypical nfl frame and size. 🤷‍♂️