• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

No one should be comparing Richardson to Newton. Period. There is no comparison to be made. Newton was a better thrower, a better runner, slightly bigger, etc. etc. People seem to forget how elite Cam truly was coming out.

Richardson has better arm mechanics than Newton ever did. 

Newton was obviously a better player in College (partly because he was a run-first QB). Who knows who the better NFL QB will be. 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 2

4 hours ago, Icege said:

2022 Florida full games (some condensed!)

Week 1: Utah

Week 2: Kentucky

Week 3: South Florida

Week 4: @Tennessee

Week 5: Eastern Washington

Week 6: Mizzou

Week 7: LSU

Week 8: Bye

Week 9: Georgia (neutral site)

Week 10: @Texas A&M

Week 11: South Carolina

Week 12: @Vanderbilt

Week 13: @Florida State

Las Vegas Bowl: Oregon State
Anthony opted out of Florida's bowl game.

Ban this person - nobody should be forced to watch full Gators games. 

• Flames 2

21 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Most sources don't think so. Pretty much everything I've read has it between Stroud and Young.

We did host Richardson and we're still hosting Levis.

If you discount all this https://hailfloridahail.com/2023/04/07/florida-football-panthers-hc-wants-to-take-richardson-first-overall/

https://www.nfl.com/videos/frank-reich-on-qb-anthony-richardson-he-s-an-exciting-player

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article273730840.html

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

As much as I want us to draft him, I think mr Scot may be right. Credible media people are saying it’s young and even the people on twitter with inside info are saying it’s young. Many saying we traded up with young and stroud in mind and our very own Verge is saying  it’s young. 

Il hold out slight hope it’s AR because where the heck did TD get his information saying it’s going to be AR on nfl network a few weeks back. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

As much as I want us to draft him, I think mr Scot may be right. Credible media people are saying it’s young and even the people on twitter with inside info are saying it’s young. Many saying we traded up with young and stroud in mind and our very own Verge is saying  it’s young. 

Il hold out slight hope it’s AR because where the heck did TD get his information saying it’s going to be AR on nfl network a few weeks back. 

Media sources really all have insidered saying the same thing. But Its been a consistent thing that the head coach loves AR. I wouldnt get to caught up in it because in 2018 everyone knew Sam Darnold was the pick. and then josh Rosen all above a athletic marvel like Josh Allen. Baker ended up going number 1 because they fell in love with him... fact is nobody knows right now i doubt they even know. they still doing meetings and 1 on 1s

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

Media sources really all have insidered saying the same thing. But Its been a consistent thing that the head coach loves AR. I wouldnt get to caught up in it because in 2018 everyone knew Sam Darnold was the pick. and then josh Rosen all above a athletic marvel like Josh Allen. Baker ended up going number 1 because they fell in love with him... fact is nobody knows right now i doubt they even know. they still doing meetings and 1 on 1s

Very true. I forgot to ask this earlier, does anyone know if the Texans canceled their pre draft visit with AR. I thought I saw someone on twitter share something about that happening. Let’s say it did, that could mean several things, obviously it could not mean much at all. It could mean AR had scheduling conflicts or something along those lines. OR it could mean they know something about what we do with the first pick…

Ok Tim foil hat off now.

side note: I still find it odd TD said that on the nfl network. 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Very true. I forgot to ask this earlier, does anyone know if the Texans canceled their pre draft visit with AR. I thought I saw someone on twitter share something about that happening. Let’s say it did, that could mean several things, obviously it could not mean much at all. It could mean AR had scheduling conflicts or something along those lines. OR it could mean they know something about what we do with the first pick…

Ok Tim foil hat off now.

side note: I still find it odd TD said that on the nfl network. 

Bro, I promise  you as we get deeper into this, I really feel this is Frank's 1st choice at the moment. I remember  Davis having that face on NFLN and he said it with conviction. They just had a 2 day visit with him and if he aced both days, I'd be willing to bet there is some heavy duty back n forth going on. Vegas would be turned upside down. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Bro, I promise  you as we get deeper into this, I really feel this is Frank's 1st choice at the moment. I remember  Davis having that face on NFLN and he said it with conviction. They just had a 2 day visit with him and if he aced both days, I'd be willing to bet there is some heavy duty back n forth going on. Vegas would be turned upside down. 

This is very intriguing, I didn’t know he had two days and did well, not much was reported on his visit. When young visited it was reported he “impressed”, but crickets for AR. Also, I keep hearing about this S2 score. We all know young did well but how did AR do, why wasn’t anything reported on him? I did see talks that he “knocked it out of the park” on twitter, but I don’t know if the person reporting that was credible. It’s all very odd, but fun to speculate. 

Even after all of what I just said, with all of our own reporters and insiders reporting it’s going to be young, even reporters and insiders who are usually correct, it’s looking like it’s going to be young. In the end, any one of the three would be good picks. 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

This is very intriguing, I didn’t know he had two days and did well, not much was reported on his visit. When young visited it was reported he “impressed”, but crickets for AR. Also, I keep hearing about this S2 score. We all know young did well but how did AR do, why wasn’t anything reported on him? I did see talks that he “knocked it out of the park” on twitter, but I don’t know if the person reporting that was credible. It’s all very odd, but fun to speculate. 

Even after all of what I just said, with all of our own reporters and insiders reporting it’s going to be young, even reporters and insiders who are usually correct, it’s looking like it’s going to be young. In the end, any one of the three would be good picks. 

I don't know how he did in the interviews but it was confirmed it was a 2 day visit, which is odd. That'd mean he spent Easter  with the team and finished up Monday, unless they meant Monday to Tuesday morning. I'm good with any because  of this coaching staff! I do know for him to have a 2 day visit, it definitely  shows that they wanted some stuff answered!! 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I don't know how he did in the interviews but it was confirmed it was a 2 day visit, which is odd. That'd mean he spent Easter  with the team and finished up Monday, unless they meant Monday to Tuesday morning. I'm good with any because  of this coaching staff! I do know for him to have a 2 day visit, it definitely  shows that they wanted some stuff answered!! 

Two days is something to ponder about, I had read that it was rumored but didn’t know if it actually happened.   Not saying you are full of poo, I’m just curious, do you remember who confirmed it was two days? I wonder how common that is for pre draft visits? 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Two days is something to ponder about, I had read that it was rumored but didn’t know if it actually happened.   Not saying you are full of poo, I’m just curious, do you remember who confirmed it was two days? I wonder how common that is for pre draft visits? 

I'm at work but I'll try to find the 2 different  tweets I saw it from.  Definitely  doesn't seem too common unless someone misses a pro day etc. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 1