• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Klein on the recent Bryce “smoke”

ncfan

16 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Man…after the crap seasons we had with Rhule. Who could imagine Panther fans arguing who the #1 pick should be this month. My have the tables have turned

The #1 pick we've mortgaged our future for?

I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

14 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

The #1 pick we've mortgaged our future for?

I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

Eh I really don’t care. Whoever we pick between CJ and Young I’ll support. I’m not going to get my panties in a wade on a QB I have absolutely have no control over picking. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

21 hours ago, joemac said:

LMAO what are you even talking about?  None of that is true about BYs arm strength.  You're acting like hes got some kinda Jimmy Clausen noodle arm. 

Watch him at his pro day. Watch his deeper passes, for how he gets velocity on those throws. He does a little skip or hop or something that adds a split second extra to the whole drop back and throw thing. And that little move takes a little bit of real estate with it. It is why I never took him seriously as far as being the pick, I thought coaches would see it and take notice.  
That, his size and height, and all the shotgun with little under center work, I just can’t go for it. At that draft position. 

• Pie 1

More from Breer: 

From Kaden (@Kaden_Baker5): Any buzz around Houston, Indy or anyone else trying to grab the No. 1 pick from Carolina? No way Carolina would do that unless they love Anthony Richardson right?

Kaden, I really think the Panthers see something pretty special in Young, just based on some things I’ve heard. I think they also know even if someone came up to get Stroud, they’d then lose Young to Houston. So my sense would be that even though Carolina GM Scott Fitterer liked the idea of trading back again to pick up some extra capital, the logistics of the situation won’t allow for it.