• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ Ojulari is scheduled to visit the #Panthers

CAPantherFan

He'd be a great pick at 39.  There is a large chunk in the 25-50 range I think will be perfect for us to find a great fit.  This draft is not star top heavy, but the first round grades continue into the 40s IMO.  

EDGE wise, here's one of the higher upside guys.  Fringe 1st eval, but likely a 2nd rounder.  

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Def like the upside and what I've seen in higlights of him. His RAS score and combine did not help his case, but is quite young for this draft class having just turned 21.

His brother is solid for the Giants.

He should be in the conversation for sure. I still think a top-notch CB or one of Myers/Kincaid/Washington falls to 39. 

Can he play WR?

Honestly, short of every possible WR who could be drafted in that range already gone, I really won't be happy with any other position in the 2nd, it's by far our weakest position right now (assuming you don't count QB of course), which is not a great situation for a rookie QB to step into.

• Poo 1

I wouldn't be angry about it. But I'd prefer another WR at 39. Of all our current receivers can we say any of them give you real confidence they will be available 17 games? Thielen is 33 TMJ has dealt with injuries recently ditto Shenault and Shi Smith. That leaves Chark who is possibly walking around on borderline glass ankles.

Edited by frankw