• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Mortensen: Bryce Young is the pick, they all love Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

I listened to the pauline interview, pounding the table is an exaggeration. He basically said Reich just really likes AR but its 20% chance they actually take him. He said everybody in the building is pretty much in consensus on Stroud and its been that way for a while.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

I listened to the interview, pounding the table is an exaggeration. He basically said Reich just really likes AR but its 20% chance they actually take him. He said everybody in the building is pretty much in consensus on Stroud and its been that way for a while.

He also said the trade was bad for the Panthers.  He seems like a moron

• Pie 4

Something that could be a question mark for Young over the course of 17+ games a year is his ability to step into an important road game in December/January. 

HS ball at Mater Dei in southern CA, college ball at Alabama and never playing in a cold environment given the concern with his durability is something to consider. Cotton Bowl at ATT stadium in late December looks to be the coldest temp he's had to play in. 

Philly, Green Bay, New York, and Seattle are not fun places to visit in a playoff atmosphere. 

Not a decision changing element, but I'd think it's a thought when the Panthers brass is discussing durability. Taking a pounding for at minimum, 17 games when he's averaged 13 games/year in a warm environment. 

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

He also said the trade was bad for the Panthers.  He seems like a moron

Yeah I know nothing of his sources but the guy clearly didnt seem very up to speed with what we gave up or team composition or anything.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, stan786 said:

Yeah I know nothing of his sources but the guy clearly didnt seem very up to speed with what we gave up or team composition or anything.

The SNY.tv Jets site took Pauline off of Jets coverage in 2018 by recommendation of the Jets themselves

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean we gave up a metric ton for the pick.

If we get it wrong we've set the franchise back 3 years.

This feels a bit dramatic. The only assets we gave up that could hinder us were the 2024 1st and DJ. I love DJ but he's not impossible to replace. And that first rounder next year should be a late round pick.

• Beer 1